Confirm the degree of exposure the glove must resist.
Glove provides protection against full chemical immersion.
Glove provides protection to minor chemical exposure, but is not
suitable for full immersion.
Decision Support Tools
Ansell leads the industry in consolidating chemical risk analyses and polymer performance
information concerning hand protection. Utilize the Ansell SpecWare® Chemical Resistance
Diagnostics System decision support tools to determine the specific chemical risk in your
SpecWare® Quick Reference
Conveniently download the Chemical
- Comprehensive, global diagnostic tool
- Regularly updated product/rating information
- Detailed global standards cross-reference
Ansell Technical Support
Call our tech support line at: 800.800.0444
- Consultative resource for determining
chemical and liquid protection needs
- Expert global risks and standards specialists
- Deep industry exposure and risk knowledge
Identify the ideal polymer for resisting that chemical type and select the hand protection that fits your needs.
||Natural Rubber Latex
E-mail an invitation to the current AnsellPro.com page by completing the form below.