Hand Protection & Loss Control Analysis
When a worker gets injured, it hurts the whole company. These are the facts:
- The average indemnity compensation for OSHA-recordable hand/finger injuries is $3,856.
- The average medical payment is $2,571.
- In a given year, there are approximately 439,000 disabling hand/finger injuries which cost a grand total of $2,821,453,000.
THE ANSELL GUARANTEE
We guarantee that our Hand Protection Loss Control Analysis (HPLCA) program will not only save you money, it will improve worker safety and productivity. And that should go a long way toward improving your profitability.
Here's how we work:
Each worker's hand protection is evaluated on the basis of eight (8) critical factors:
- Comfort, dexterity
- Oil, Grease
- Heat, Cold
Reduce injuries, medical costs, and indemnity costs.
The Ansell HPLCA can help you:
- Reduce hand injuries
- Reduce medical costs
- Increase worker productivity
- Eliminate waste
- Save money over present hand protection program
- Increase profitability
- Assist with OSHA hand protection compliance
- Improve yields
Ansell helps you implement the program.
An Ansell HPLCA is extensive and exhaustive. It is not a brief overview or an outline. It is an in-depth analysis providing you with specific, customized recommendations.
Only Ansell will:
- Educate and train your workers on the hand protection selection process.
- Work closely with your managers, supervisors, and union representatives.
A customized program for your special situation.
After gaining valuable insight into the way that your plant works, we will customize a specific program to fit your company. This level of involvement is unique in the industry and is essential to the success of any hand protection program.
The follow-up you need for proven results.
Not only will we help you implement the program; we'll help you evaluate how well it's working. We will track results in writing and make adjustments to maximize results.